Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Agility Ladders on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Balance Pads Improve Stability
- Get More Out of Your Workout
- Balance Pads Reduce Back Pain
- Balance Pads Improve Motor Skills
- Fitness Pads are commonly used in Conditioning and Rehabilitation
The Benefits of An Agility Ladder
Working out should be about more than weight lifting and doing some cardio to lose surplus weight and remain in form, it should also involve agility and movement skills.
Boost bodies coordination in order to be able to quick in generating your muscle to complete the work, like running or lifting. Applying this, it can help one to prevent and alleviate pain and injury as well as react more quickly. Make sure you have good form with movements and pay attention to the most suitable muscles exercise.
This is why an Agility Ladder is an excellent and ideal piece of equipment to use to be able to enhance your mind-body coordination. An Agility Ladder is frequently used by athletes to boost their footwork and agility. It will help you to understand a wide array of various movement patterns. Ladders are the multi-directional tool for improving footwork which helps to move feet quickly through complex patterns. Agility ladders come in different shapes and sizes, very light weighted and portable to easily carried out anywhere for learning different aspects of movements.
These are the perfect training equipment that forces your own feet to adapt very quickly to patterns of footwork by repeating the exercises over and over, and the user can very quickly increase and reduce steadily the distance between 2 rungs to understand different phases of movement.
Speed and Agility Ladders are also regarded as the very best workout equipment used to boost the flexibility and quickness within you. This equipment plays an important role in reducing weight and keeps the body in better shape.
The folks that may actually benefit most from Agility Ladder Drills are actually non-athletes trying to improve their mind-body connection and coordination.
However, to get the most out of the drills, you can’t simply go through as fast as possible and perform some drills haphazardly. You must concentrate on having the movements down perfectly and then do them as soon as possible.
By learning the newest drills and doing them correctly, you will boost your mind-body connection and also improve your coordination.
Top 25 Best Agility Ladders Reviewed
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Crafted with high-quality Polypropylene material designed to last for years of use and training
- ADJUSTABLE 15'' RUNG DISTANCE: Built with a rung distance of 15'', overall length can reach 19 feet.Individual rungs can be moved and djusted as needed
- EASY SET-UP: Simply unravel the straps and rungs to set up on your chosen surface
- BONUS CARRYING BAG: Equipped with a bonus bag for easy carrying, portability and on-the-go training
- CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT: Ideal tool for all athletes and trainers to improve foot speed, movement control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance and general fitness
- 12 Durable plastic rungs, overall length: 20 feet
- Each rung measuring 17" long, space between rungs measuring 15"
- Equipped with a carry bag for easy portability
- Great tool for you to improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency.
- Great tool for weight loss as it can TORCH CALORIES bigtime.
- 15 FEET HEAVY DUTY LADDER: Constructed of 15 feet nylon speed ladder with durable plastic rungs for agility and quickness training
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE 12 RUNG DESIGN: Up to 15-inch adjustment from rung to rung with nylon straps for different levels, skill sets and exercises. Suitable to meet all your workout demands
- INCLUDE A CARRY BAG: You can easily stash them in the carry bag to train anytime and anywhere that you want. Great for active kids, athletes, and beneficial for older adults to workout, maintain balance and mobility
- BETTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: Ideal for athletic training, football, soccer, basketball drills, hockey, lacrosse, tennis, badminton, rugby to increase acceleration, leg strength, and speed, core skills, balance, rhythm, and body control
- 5 YEAR WARR - PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW: Make your special ideal gifts for sport teams or coaches. Our speed ladder stands up to 5 YEAR warr or if you think it's not for you, contact us and receive all your money back within 60 days of purchase
- 3 Rungs Available - 8 Rungs 12 Rungs 20 Rungs. Adjustable 15" rung distance along with durable nylon straps.
- Stable & Safe - Made from study PP material, the heavy-duty plastic rungs won't move easily and the individual rungs can be moved and changed for special needs.
- Quick Setup - Simply unravel the straps and rungs to set up on surfaces for use. Carrying a bag to keep it organized.
- Benefits - Suits personal or team training, beginners or pros to develop the core skills and improve foot speed, body control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance and general fitness.
- Bonus - Free 12 PAGE Drills E-BOOK to show you how to workout with agility ladder.
- AGILITY AND ACCELERATION. Develop explosive power, speed, and better footwork with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. This flat rung ladder improves technique and responsiveness. The Quick Ladder caters to all sports as it increases efficiency for all athletes.
- UNLEASH YOUR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL. Find the perfect rhythm your training with this performance focused product. The SKLZ Quick Ladder helps improve coordination, strength and physical dexterity so you can unleash your potential and accomplish your goals.
- ELITE DESIGN. SKLZ produces optimal sports equipment. The Quick Ladder, has 11 heavy-duty plastic rungs, measuring 17" and is 15' long. To put it simply, it will last through seasons of sweat. Take it to the field, or court to improve your skills.
- SUPERIOR BALANCE AND STABILITY. Work ladder drills and train harder than you thought possible with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. Practice change of direction, improve balance, and gain greater stability in your athletic footwork.
- INVEST IN YOUR PERFORMANCE. The SKLZ Quick Ladder will stand up to the nitty gritty. It's time took alive and use the this basic agility ladder to train harder, build better technique, and gain more confidence in your athletic performance.
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME - Crush the competition, beat the other guys in sports such as hockey, tennis, and lacrosse. Train on your own, or with your team! Use the 10 included bonus cones to extend your routine! Race your way through the ladder then run sideways to the finish! Makes your personalized routine easy, and fun.
- 2 CONVENIENT CARRYING BAGS- This sports kit is also equipped with two carrying bags, making it easy to take all of your agility gear with you wherever you go! Indoor or outdoor training, our agility ladder is perfect for any kind of drills and skill sharpening.
- KEEP YOUR LADDER SET FLAT IN PLACE -Our kit comes with 4 metal stakes that will keep the ladder secured to the ground while you improve your balance, footwork skills, reaction speed, leg strength and overall coordination with your intense performance training exercises. Our premium quality rungs will lay flat to prevent injury and ankle rolls while you work on explosiveness to get past any opponent.
- ADJUSTABLE RUNGS - Heavy duty straps with adjustable rungs to suit athletes of all sizes, and to accommodate your workout or exercise routine - Space them out more for footwork exercises if you desire, or close together for quick in-and-out exercises.
- FREE E-BOOK - 20 pages filled with tons of different ways to change up every training session with different drills and exercises to take your game to the next level. We also added a section about injury prevention so you never let an injury keep you on the bench!
- QUICKNESS TRAINING EQUIPMENT - Ideal for all athletes - that are looking for improving their speed endurace, their reactive speed, balance, footwork skills and overall coordination
- DURABLE AGILITY LADDER - High-quality speed ladder for quickness training with soft sticks - Suitable for both beginners and pro's as the 12 individual rungs are adjustable for different skill sets and excercises
- EASY TO SET-UP - Simply unravel the straps and adjust the rungs to set up on indoor- or outdoor surfaces.
- SPEED LADDER KIT - 12 rung agility ladder with a bonus bag for convenient transportation and on-the-go speed training plus a bonus folder with the best drills for faster footwork and better movement skills.
- AGILITY LADDER 19,4 FEET - for anyone from kids and young talents to today's athletes and sport practitioners that wants to improve their movements skills and general fitness
- WIN MORE GAMES AND BREAK MORE RECORDS. Training limitless footworks will gradually improve your running speed and your ability to outperform everyone. Become the fastest player on the field!
- BE UNSTOPPABLE: Improve your stamina and cardiovascular fitness and play longer than you could possibly imagine. Sports Ladder drills constitute a form of High Intensity Training which by far outperforms conventional cardio workout
- EVERYONE CAN TRAIN WITH IT: Whether you're a pro or a beginner, agile or not, these Workout Ladders will fit your needs. Its easily adjustable for kids, teenagers and adults of any heights and fitness levels
- SIMPLE TO USE. Roll it out , fix it to the ground with the 4 pegs and exercise without your quickness ladder getting tangled or twisted. Just read the the e-book's easy step by step drills instruction and you're ready to roll
- EASY TO CARRY AND STORE: Its compact and light weighted design makes it perfect to take everywhere. When you're done everything fits easily into the nylon bag so you keep things organized and properly stored
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Crafted with high-quality PP material designed to last for years of use and training
- ADJUSTABLE 15" RUNG DISTANCE: Built with a rung distance of 15", overall length reach 19 feet.The individual rungs can be moved and changed for preferential needs
- EASY SET-UP: Simply unravel the straps and rungs to set up on surfaces for use
- BONUS CARRYING BAG: Equipped with a bonus bag for ease of carrying, portability and on-the-go training
- CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT: Ideal tool for all athletes and trainers to improve foot speed, movement control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance and general fitness
- Agility ladder for footwork drills and other floor workouts-ideal for individuals, sports teams, coaches, and fitness trainers
- Helps improve foot speed, acceleration, leg strength, lateral movement, balance, and coordination
- Durable black nylon sides with colored space markers (red, blue, yellow); 11 heavy-duty adjustable plastic rungs
- Includes carry bag
- Measures 15 feet long
- THE ULTIMATE AGILITY TRAINING SET - The only agility training set that includes a 15 foot agility speed ladder, 12 disc cones, 4 metal ground anchors, high quality zipper bag, and 2 Bonus, "Speed and Agility Ladder and Cone Drills" eBooks to maximize your training and blow past the competition.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Thick, durable rungs, riveted straps and flexible cones. Our professional-grade agility ladder and cone set is built to last, season after season. When you're done training, carry and store the whole set in our heavy duty carrying bag.
- PERFECTLY SPACED RUNGS - Most ladders are made with thin plastic "adjustable" rungs that constantly slide around with every little bump or missed step. Our ladder is built for performance with tangle-free straps and perfectly spaced rungs, right out of the box.
- PROVEN TO INCREASE AGILITY AND SPEED - Agility ladder and cone drills are proven to improve foot speed, acceleration, strength, endurance, and reduce the chance of injury. This set is perfect for coaches and athletes training for all sports including football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, hockey, baseball, and tennis.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Profect Sports offers a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your Pro Agility Ladder and Cones or receive your money back. Hit "Add To Cart" now. A great Christmas gift idea for kids, coaches, athletes, or anyone else who loves sports training!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your agility ladder and cones, simply return them for a no questions asked refund
- HIGH QUALITY - 12 Flat plastic rungs that are adjustable and easy to set up for all levels of athletes - for kids, amatuers & professionals
- EXTRA CONES - Not just 6 or 10 cones, but a full set of 20 field cones to create your desired drills
- EASY TO USE - Simply unravel the straps with the adjustable ladder rungs, take out the field cones, and you are already set up
- CONVENIENCE - Take your ladder/cone carrying bag with you and pack it up in just seconds - good for indoors or outdoors
- ⚽-BEAT THE COMPETITION. Training limitless footwork will gradually maximize your running speed and your ability to outperform everyone. Become the fastest player on the field!
- ⚽-BECOME UNSTOPPABLE: Sports Latter drills constitute a form of High-Intensity Training which Improves your stamina and cardiovascular so it allows playing longer than you could possibly imagine.
- ⚽-IDEAL FOR EVERYONE: Whether you're a pro athlete or a beginner, a U8-14 coach or a personal trainer, agile or not, these Workout Ladder drills will fit your needs. Its easily adjustable for kids, teenagers and adults of any heights and fitness levels.
- ⚽-EASY TO USE- Easy to Roll and use, fix it to the ground with the 4 pegs and exercise without getting tangled. use the 10 bonus disc cones to exceed your drills options and follow our e-book's easy step by step drills instruction and you're ready to roll.
- ⚽-PORTABLE AND STORABLE: No More Deformed Cones Or Tangled Ladder. Its compact and light-weighted design makes it ideal to take everywhere you go. you can use it at home or on the field or even at vacation, everything fits easily into the 2 carry bags we added in this deal.
- SPORTS TRAINING SET: This sports training set includes an Agility Ladder, 6 Yellow Disc Cones, 1 Resistance Parachute, 4 Steel Stakes and a Drawstring Bag. Improve balance, agility, speed, reflexes, and explosiveness with this sports training set. Create your own circuit with the included items.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Distance between rungs can be adjusted to fit your training scenario. Use the included steel stakes to keep it in place. Cones can be placed in a wide variety of patterns. Mix it up to keep workouts fun.
- BUILD EXPLOSIVENESS: The Resistance Parachute creates drag, forcing you to work harder which, in turn, builds overall strength. Build both speed & strength in one exercise.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for PE teachers, coaches, football players, basketball players, soccer players, tennis players, track athletes, rugby players and athletes of all sorts. Can also be used to create a fun obstacle course suitable for kids and adults alike.
- DIMENSIONS: Agility Ladder: each bar measures 16.2 x 0.7 inches and are 0.15 inches thick. The entire ladder is approximately 20 feet in length. Disc Cones: Diameter of 7 inches and 1.7 inches in height. Steel Stakes: 7 inches in length. Speed Parachute: When flattened the parachute measures flat approximately 37 x 38 inches. It fits waist circumferences up to 41 inches and can be adjusted using the hook loop strap.
- EXTRA WIDE: 12 rungs, 19.5 inches (50 cm) wide and with an overall ladder length of 20 feet (6m).
- ADJUSTABLE: Freely adjustable rung distance of up to 15 inches (38cm) for different exercises, skill-sets, exercises, for beginners to pros.
- EFFECTIVE: Ideal tool for all athletes and trainers to improve foot speed, movement control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance, general fitness and even for weight loss as it turns your body into a fat burning furnace!
- BONUS carrying bag for easier portability and on-the-go training.
- Easy to setup, step it, then pack it up quickly. Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- MAXIMIZES YOUR AGILITY TRAINNING - Improves your speed, agility, concentration, energy & leg strength. Ideal for warm ups and cool downs. Perfect training tool for soccer, tennis,basketball, baseball, football, etc.
- GET FITTER & FASTER - Ladder Training allows to do limitless drills that gradually boost functional performance and improve your overall fitness level, no matter you are a beginner or pro
- DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS - 19 feet long agility ladder with 12 adjustable heavy duty plastic rungs, ground stakes, D-rings, carry bag & 8 sports cones
- STABLE & SAFE - The heavy duty rungs won't move easily when you use them, especially when the ladder is held down with its ground stakes during outdoor use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At POWER GUIDANCE, we fully stand behind our products. If you don't 100% love our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- ◎ADJUSTABLE DISTANCE: 19.7-feet agility ladder with 12 adjustable rungs, the individual rungs can be moved and changed for preferential needs
- ◎EASY TO USE: Simply unravel the straps and rungs, and place on the ground for use
- ◎DURABLE: PP material rungs and durable nylon straps designed to last for years of use and training
- ◎FREE CARRY BAG: Come with a bonus bag for easy storage and portability, train anywhere you want
- ◎VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: Great tool for any athlete and trainer who are looking to improve foot speed, movement control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance and general fitness
- True-Fit Geometry increases speed, agility, strength and resistance to injury
- Available in three sizes - tailored to fit both individual athletes and teams
- Instant twist setup with 3D Strong-Rung construction for lifetime durability
- Includes stakes and bag with drill-matrix to create hundreds of custom routines
- Try risk free for 30-Days - then enjoy an additional 365-Day Warranty
- High-Quality Materials: Ladder is crafted with high quality PP material,which is pressure-resistant and anti-crack, designed to last for years of use and training.
- 15" Rung Distance Adjustable: Built with a rung distance of 15", the individual rungs can be moved and changed for preferential needs, position them closer together for high-intensity training or farther apart for consistent speed training.
- Includes Carry Bag: Equipped with a bag for ease of carrying, portability and on-the-go training.
- Conditioning Equipment: Ideal tool for all athletes and trainers to improve foot speed, movement control, lateral response, coordination, overall balance and general fitness.
- Easy to Set-Up: Simply unravel the straps and rungs to set up on surfaces for use.
- ✔ BEST DEAL: F1TNERGY will always take good care of you. Buy and get the Agility Ladder + 10 Agility Cones (5 orange + 5 Yellow), 4 Strong Pegs, D- Rings attached to the ladder corners and a very cool Nylon Carrying Bag
- ✔ TOP QUALITY MATERIALS: Yellow 12-rung F1TNERGY Agility Ladder is made with the best material build to last for years of use and training.
- ✔ EASY FOR ALL: It is adjustable and easy to set up to suit all requirements. Whether you are a kid or an adult, a beginner or pro, this F1TNERGY Agility Ladder will perfectly work for you. Simply loosen the straps and rungs to set up on surfaces; recommended a rung-to-rung distance of 16", the individual rungs can be moved and changed for preferential requirements. Much better product than the practice cones, rope and trampoline ladder. Comfortable carrying bag to take it wherever you go!
- ✔ GET FIT & BOOST YOUR ENERGY: Best workout tool to improve your speed, coordination, balance and much more while doing great cardio. Our speed ladder allows you to do infinite drills and exercise of all kinds. Get fit, get stronger and feel healthier with the great results on your game and physical condition. Excellent tool for athletes playing Soccer, Football, Basketball and all other sports. Great for Soccer training equipment, just like our Trainer Running Parachute Speed Chute.
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: F1TNERGY products are guaranteed to work and last. If for any reason you're not satisfied with the product, we will give you a full refund. Buy with confidence!
Seven Reasons to Use an Agility Ladder
1. Can be used by Anyone
Though Agility ladders were initially used by elite athletes, they have progressively turned out to be part of the complete training program for weight loss clients and other individuals in need of personal fitness. The agility ladder can be used by everyone, since it is simple to use and anyone can keep up with it, the more you advance in your training the more difficult you can make it!
2. Reduces Risks of Injuries
The agility ladder trains numerous human body functions which are essential for survival, and effectively works to raise the strength and stability of your muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments all at once! It truly is a fantastic and underutilized tool! One of its more unique benefits is the fact that it will help in boosting your strength and resiliency regarding the elastic fascia and connective tissue in your own feet, ankles, and rest of low body.
By improving being able to shorten and lengthen, the agility ladder decreases the possibility of injury which normally occurs due to quick changes in direction or speed. Speed ladder benefits are multi-faceted, that is another good reason why you should be applying this tool so often!
3. Enhances Body Awareness and Movement Skill
For athletes, the agility ladder aids in developing specific skills which will help them to do well, in terms of movement ability. The speed ladder helps in boosting your rate of force production, a thing that relates directly to the speed of which your muscles contracts.
Aging people are able to enhance their dynamic balance through speed ladder training, which can help them maintain a high level of fitness as well as overall coordination even at senior years.
According to research by the Journal of this American Geriatrics Society that has been published in April 2004, community-based resistance and agility training programs were supported to simply help lower the possibility of falling among older women who have low bone mass. Whether you merely need help walking correctly or perhaps you are tuning up for professional sports, it is possible that speed ladder benefits will help enhance the quality of your life in many different ways!
4. Intensifies Cognitive Performance
According to a study which was carried out because of the Air Force Research Laboratory, it had been revealed that agility training is capable of enhancing your cognitive performance. Because it incorporates components of learning, balance, focus, and coordination on top of that, the agility ladder is able to stimulate stronger connections among several brain regions, causing them to work together. For some people, this technique associated with the brain is totally away from sync. Simple agility ladder training could make a massive impact for those who have this difficulty!
5. Fun to Use
Speed ladder training is a fun way to train, it is great for those who are always in a rush but want to lose weight. Whether you just need a change in your cardiovascular routine or you are looking for a new-staple in your fat-burning training, the agility ladder is outstanding for people who are easily bored with “normal” workout programs. Agility ladder training is interesting and very challenging in several different ways, allowing you a range of different goals to work towards achieving. Along with this, the speed ladder can burn enough calories that you will never need to endure an hour-long cardio sessions again!
6. Weight Loss
Agility ladder training can be used as a type of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), which enables you to burn the same amount of calories in a shorter amount of time! Agility ladder exercises are great for use in short-explosive intervals, be demanding on your body and will certainly enhance your coordination. Agility ladders are also highly ideal for weight loss since they are low-impact on your joints and tendons. Although they require fast movements, the range of motion is small and there is no painful force created with the ground such as with box jumps or depth jumps.
7. Inexpensive and Portable
The agility ladder is portable enough to fit in many bags, and can easily be brought wherever you go. You can find a high-quality agility ladder for less than $20 easily, which is totally great and goes well with your budget, giving you no excuse not to have one.
Top Ten Exercises with Agility Ladder
1. Single-Leg Forward Jump between Ladder Spaces
• Place a cone 40 yards through the ladder.
• Jump to the ladder on your left foot.
• Immediately dash to your cone.
• Backpedal to your ladder.
• Turn around and hop through the ladder on the right foot.
2. Lateral Jumps In or Out of Ladder Spaces
• Place a cone 20 yards through the ladder.
• Stand alongside the ladder and jump inside and out of each space with both feet together.
• Immediately follow with lateral sprints into the cone.
• Jump back to the alternative region of the ladder and jump inside and outside associated with the spaces back into the beginning.
• Jump and lateral jumps enhance lateral movement regarding the basketball court and football field when moving sideways to defend an opponent. They are great agility movements for runners eluding tackles and sidestepping opponents.
3. Med Ball Simulated Tire Drill
• Holding the med ball overhead, high-step forward (driving knees toward waist) through the ladder (as though going through a football tire drill).
• Turn around and repeat high steps returning to start position.
4. Horizontal Jumps / Diagonal Sprints
• Arrange three cones 20 yards apart in a zig zag pattern (20 yards diagonally right, 20 yards diagonally left, and 20 yards diagonally right).
• Face the ladder in an athletic stance.
• Explosively jump forward, skipping two ladder spaces.
• Upon landing, immediately jump forward again, skipping two spaces.
• Continue horizontal jumps to your end for the ladder.
• Quickly sprint diagonally right to the initial cone, diagonally left to the second cone and diagonally straight to the 3rd cone.
• Rest 10 seconds, turn around and diagonally sprint every single cone returning to the ladder and finish with horizontal jumps returning to start position.
5. Med Ball Single-Leg Lateral Hops
• Keep the med ball overhead and stand alongside the ladder.
• Hop with your left foot laterally inside and outside regarding the ladder into the end.
• Without rest, turn and hop inside and out together with your right foot back again to start position.
• This might be a great balance exercise that translates to the football field when sidestepping an opponent using one foot or trying to stay static in bounds.
6. Explosive Push-Ups between Ladder Spaces
• Assume push-up position with your hands in the 1st ladder space.
• Lower yourself slowly, then explosively push up along with your hands leaving a floor.
• Advance along with your hands and feet into the second ladder space and repeat the explosive Push-Up.
• Continue Explosive Push-Ups to the end of the ladder.
• This drill combines upper-body power and upper-body muscular endurance for pushing away wrestling, football and hockey opponents along with building chest, shoulder, arm and back muscles.
7. Forward and Backward Crabwalks in Ladder Spaces
• Assume a seated position facing the ladder.
• Bend your knees along with your feet on the floor and employ your arms to elevate your hips.
• Walk forward with your hands and feet through each ladder space together with your hips continually raised off a floor.
• Continue steadily to the termination of the ladder, then walk backward in your feet and hands to begin position.
• Crabwalks build triceps, shoulder and upper-back muscles, strengthen abdominal and lower-body muscles, and boost upper- and lower-body muscular endurance.
8. Multi-Directional Sprints
• Arrange three cones 10 yards apart with Cone 1 10 yards diagonally off to the right through the end associated with the ladder, Cone 2 diagonally to the left, and Cone 3 diagonally to your right.
• Stand alongside the ladder and high-step laterally (knees to waist) with one foot on the ladder additionally the other foot away from the ladder.
• Sprint diagonally right, then diagonally left, then diagonally right.
• Backpedal to your ladder and repeat lateral high steps inside/outside the ladder back once again to start position.
• Lateral high steps and multi-directional sprints are helpful movements, especially in football when avoiding tackles and running over the field to catch a pass.
9. Med Ball Reverse High Step Simulated Tire Drill/Reverse Sprint
• Set a cone 40 yards through the end of the ladder.
• With your returning to the beginning of ladder, support the med ball overhead and perform reverse high steps through the ladder spaces into the end.
• Immediately follow with a reverse sprint into the cone.
• Turn and backpedal to the ladder.
• Repeat high steps through the ladder returning to start position.
10. Two Vertical Jumps in Each Ladder Space
• Jump as high as possible 2 times in each ladder space and continue through to the end.
• It is necessary not to pause between jumps, since momentarily stopping minimizes the explosiveness you wish to develop. Upon landing, immediately jump as high as you can easily for the following jump. Step to the next space and continue the double jumps.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2017-12-17