Improve your golf game with some new golf balls. You can select from balls that go higher, farther, spin more, or spin less. Even golf balls in different colors. So go ahead and improve your golf game. It all starts with new golf balls.
Top 25 Best Golf Balls Reviewed
- Smart-Core technology that reacts to a player's swing speed
- Yields spin and control on short shots
- Minimizes spin for distance and accuracy on long shots
- Durable lonomer cover provides long-lasting playability through a range of condition
- Firm response off the tee for maximum distance and a soft response around the green for exceptional feel
- This mixture may include mojo, juice, karma, IGNITE, Crush, Velocity, ndx, Tour control, Tour accuracy, and feel+speed
- The appearance and feel of this golf ball is similar to a new golf ball. This golf ball will show no or very little wear. Player pen markings and logos of all shapes and sizes can be Present
- This mixed Nike Mix pack is a great way to experience many of nike's popular models at a great price, without sacrificing the quality your golf game demands
- 50 CALLAWAY MIX NEAR MINT AAAA USED GOLF BALLS
- Improved core designed to promote faster ball speed and low spin for longer, straighter flight on full shots
- New premium Hex aerodynamics with more refined surface contours reduces drag and enhances lift for increased carry and longer distance
- New tri-ionomer cover formulation increases softness for better feel and more shot-stopping wedge spin
- The dimple pattern maximizes distance for golfers on every shot and provides consistent ball flight in all conditions
- The fast, low compression core is the softest core Titleist manufactures, providing very low spin on long game shots for impressive distance
- The softest pure ionomer cover made by Titleist delivers exceptional soft feel and reliable short game playability
- 18-ball pack
- 2-piece construction with explosive titanium core
- Produces maximum energy transfer and distance
- Sturdy, long-lasting Surlyn covers
- Special Holiday Offer
- Pro V1 is a multi-component golf ball that is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot
- The soft urethane elastomer cover System helps to deliver drop-and-stop greenside control and soft feel with long-lasting durability
- The thin, responsive ionomeric casing layer enhances speed and controls spin on full shots. The next generation 2.0 ZG process core contributes to longer distance on all shots through lower spin and faster ball speed
- The new spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design provides even more consistent flight
- Explosive initial Velocity for powerful distance
- Low long game spin
- Soaring flight for remarkable carry and roll
- Precise, consistent ball flight
- Playable short game feel
- Multi Component Technology
- Excellent reactive titanium core to maximize the energy from club head to ball
- Two piece tournament construction for explosive distance from metal woods
- Provides great stop/sticking ability with your irons
- Aerodynamic dimple design improves lift for longer shots
- Fast ball speed off the driver: Callaway is the only golf ball companythat has the new dual soft fast core. It's engineered for fast ball speeds with low spin for players needing spin reduction to optimize their launch conditions off the tee
- More spin and control from 100 yards and in: the 4-piece construction, mantle layer and Tour urethane cover all combine for even more control throughout the bag, especially with your scoring clubs from 100 yards and in
- Low compression for incredibly soft feel: the dual soft fast core lets you compress the ball on iron shots for long, straight flight. And it has amazing feel around the greens
- Increased focus and visibility: the Red and white truvis pattern is specifically designed to Maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility. We've added a yellow and black version for additional color options available in april
- Two piece tournament construction insures explosive distance off your metal-woods
- Two piece tournament construction insures ultimate stopping ability with your irons
- Super reactive Titanium core maximizes the energy transfer from club head to ball
- Symmetrical and aerodynamic dimple design increases lift while decreases drag for higher and longer shots
- Callaway's renowned HEX Aerodynamics reduce drag and promote high launch for increased speed, hang-time and distance
- The extra-large high-energy core is highly compressible to unlock more potential distance at any swing speed
- Thin, high-sensory ionomer cover works with the core to promote super-satisfying feel off every club
- 15 in a package
- Advanced two-piece construction
- One year warranty
- Guaranteed cutproof cover for ultimate playability
- Special Holiday Offer
- New Pro V1x is a multi-component golf ball that is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot
- The soft urethane elastomer cover System helps to deliver drop-and-stop greenside control and soft feel with long-lasting durability
- The thin, responsive ionomeric casing layer enhances speed and controls spin on full shots. The ZG process dual core helps deliver extraordinary distance on all shots
- The new spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design provides Pro V1x's most consistent flight ever
- The taylormade Mix 50PK-TA-Mix-3 golf balls is a great value on a Mix of durable taylormade golf ball styles
- This Mix will contain 50 golf balls
- Professional testing by an independent lab show there is no performance loss between a new golf ball, a Recycled golf ball, and a refinished golf ball
- The Callaway CXR power golf balls are designed to provide extreme distance for longer Drives
- Durable Ionomer cover is resilient and generates high spin around the green
- Hex aerodynamics dimple pattern increases distance and consistent trajectory
- 73 compression core formulated to lower spin off the tee and reduce hooks and slices
- The softest compression Titleist
- New longer distance through low long game spin
- New improved short game performance for stopping power
- Trusted quality and consistency
- Wood construction
- Color bar indicates Tee length
- 2 3/4 inch in height
- 2-3/4" long
- Perfect for most 3, 4 and 5 woods and moderate volume drivers.
- A high (long) tee encourages a shallow approach and maximizes the launch angle
- Properly positions the ball with respect to the drivers "sweetspot"
- Straighter, More Consistent Extremely Soft Feel By Matte Finish Outer Layer
- Explosive Distance For Slower to Medium Swing Speeds Created By Power Core
- Improved Accuracy Off the Tee And Increased Control Around The Greens & Enhanced Flight Optimal Spin Rates Around The Green Provide 'Stop And Spin' Control
- More Accurate Aiming By Distinct Putting Line
- The aggressive core is offset by a responsive cover, creating a balance between explosive distance and a soft feel
- As the world's first 50 compression golf ball, the new Fifty Elite maintains the same soft feel introduced in the original version
- The Fifty Elite golf ball is available in white as well as high visibility yellow, orange and pink
- 12-Pack, Golf Balls; 6 Emoji Designs; Funny Gag Gifts For Him; Birthday Gifts For Dad; Perfect Gifts For Dad
- 12 Yellow Emoji Golf Balls In A Gift Box; Perfect Golf Gift; Best In Golf Gifts; Fun Gag Gifts
- Two Of Each Design; 2 Tears of Joy; 2 Heart Eyes;2 Kissy Face; 2 Tongue; 2 Money Eyes; 2 Sunglasses
- Perfect For Golf Practice Or Miniature Golf Balls; Will Not Ruin Your Golf Clubs! Great Grandpa Gifts
- Golf Balls Make Great Golf Gifts And Are 2-Ply Professional Practice Golf Balls; Also Great Golf Gag Gifts
- WITH PRACTICAL GOLF TOOL : The novelty golf balls are not only unique and cool, they also come with a practical golf tool. Forget about carrying many different tools and heavy equipment. The golf tool is very compact and easy to carry and it gives you all the essential tools, it has a ball cleaning brush, cleat tightener, a divot tool, a groove cleaner for your clubs, a knife, a ball marker and it has a key ring so you can hang it on your bag or carry your keys too!
- ONE OF A KIND : Forget about your usual plain white golf balls ! The Trained golf balls set has a sports theme and a unique design. Each of the 6 golf balls has a different sports ball design. The set includes a football, pool ball, American football, baseball, basketball and a tennis ball. Impress your friends on the court and score!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA : This golf balls and tool set will make the perfect gift for every golfer in your life! Get this unique gift for every occasion and rest assured that every golf enthusiast will love it! The set is great for birthdays, anniversaries, retirement or to congratulate your loved one on winning a tournament!
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION : At Trained we make sure that all of our products are up to our quality standards. We pay special attention to detail and carefully craft our products so you can have the best results and have the game of your life! Impress your friends with these amazing golf balls and have fun!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE : Your satisfaction matters and this is why we back all of our products with a lifetime guarantee! So if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our golf set, we will give you a full refund, whenever! Just let us know, we'll be happy to help you.
- NEW 326 Web Dimple Pattern
- Softest Multi-Layer Ball in the Market
- 3-Piece Ionomer Cover Construction
- Our game-changing dual SoftFast core is engineered to promote faster ball speed and distance off the long clubs and more control in the short clubs
- Hex aerodynamics promotes longer carry and distance with a lower, piercing and workable ball flight for a Tour ball
- The advanced tri-ionomer tm mantle design helps promotes less spin off the long clubs for distance, and more spin off the short irons and wedges for control into the green
- An ultra-thin urethane cover combines outstanding greenside control with extraordinary feel
- The Pure Distance Ball
- Mid to high handicap golfers
- 2 piece, 342 dimplle, IOTHANE cover, 60 ball compression
How to Choose the Right Golf Ball
Vast sums of golf balls vanish every year at courses throughout the united states of America. While losing balls might seem like an afterthought whilst the rounds you play rise, you should probably start paying more attention to your balls because of the effect this has on your game. Irrespective of being the actual only real bit of equipment you make use of on every stroke, all golf balls aren’t created equal. The various material used on the covers may have a visible impact on putting performance and driver distance.
The materials utilized on most golf ball covers are either ionomer or urethane. Ionomer covers are manufactured from plastic ingredients, whereas urethane is composed of soft, rubber resources. So what’s best for your game? Well, this will depend on attributes of your skill level, such as driver distance and any unintentional habit to spin you could possess.
If you should be not used to the game or have a higher handicap, it is probably in your absolute best interest to have a look at the golf balls with ionomer covers. This choice will dramatically reduce hooking, slicing, and will enable you to have the ball to travel higher, specifically for those of you with slow to moderate swing speed. The ideal variety of ionomer balls with this variety of golfer would be the 2-piece balls due to the focus on distance and low spin.
In the case you’re an expert-level golfer, then the golf balls aided by the urethane cover is your best bet. We define a specialist recreational golfer as someone shooting in 70’s to low 80’s. At this point, you’ve got a fantastic grasp of the swing consequently they are effective at taking place a run of birdies in your rounds. Golf balls with all the urethane cover are long off the tee and will be beneficial towards your short game. Depending on preference, 3- to 5-piece balls is useful for you here. Some of the more impressive choices to test out include:
If you’re a player that falls somewhere in the middle these ability levels and requires more focus on your side spin, then consider utilizing the 3-piece ionomer-covered golf balls. Frequent advantages of this selection should include high launch, low spin, with increased roll on the floor.
About the Golf Ball
A golf ball is a customized product for a number of golf levels. Dimples add spin and wind resistance. The resin or rubber cover creates distance or control, although the core and compression are made in each ball for every single golfer from tour professional to novice golfer.
History of Golf Ball
The initial golf ball was manufactured from wood during the Netherlands through the 15th century. It absolutely was designed like a small croquet ball. The wood balls were manufactured from beech wood or elm. Immediately after, the feather balls came into play. Made throughout the 17th century in Scotland, feather balls had a core of goose feathers, wrapped by bull’s hide and painted white. Into the mid-19th century, the gutta percha ball replaced feather balls. The gutta percha ball used the gutta percha gum, boiled and shaped into balls. It had been not until 1901 that the rubber ball was made and used in Britain. Because the early 20th century, resin and rubber have now been key aspects of golf balls.
Type of Golf Balls For You
According to Golf Digest, there are many 85 models of golf balls on the market. Selecting the one that most benefits your game can be daunting. However, if you start to narrow the choices by focusing on your playing performance and budget, making the right decision may be easier. The golf ball is the only piece of equipment you utilize on every single shot; you should be sure there is the best ball for the ability.
Learn Your Game
A great place to start the process of choosing a golf ball is to assess your playing ability and identify the performance problem you may be wanting to remedy. If you’re a beginner, you likely need more distance off the tee and a ball with less spin. A lot of spins will accentuate a high-handicapper’s hooks or slices. If you are a more accomplished player, your requirements can be more specific. Many better players are looking for more spin to help manipulate shots around the green when chipping or pitching. This involves a softer ball. Knowing your game helps narrow the choices.
In accordance with Golfballguide.com, most of the golf ball market is populated by a ball with a solid rubber core and a urethane or plastic cover. These two-piece balls are generally regarded as game-enhancement or improvement balls. Although softness or hardness may differ because of the measurements of the core or design regarding the cover, these balls are great for providing you a bit more distance in your shots. The more expensive core provides the ball more velocity off the club face. The two-piece ball has also less spin, helping to straighten your hook or slice. These balls are usually beneficial for mid- and high-handicappers and beginners.
These three-pieces balls have a solid core enclosed by another rubber layer. The soft plastic or urethane cover surrounds the entire core construction. This design helps you to give both a game-enhancement quality into the ball and a better feel for any more accomplished player. Some teaching professionals think that if you are looking for any forgiveness of a two-piece ball, yet still want some spin control to shape shots, the hybrid ball is the best choice. Mid-to low-handicap players are certain to get the essential from this sort of ball.
Professionals and single-digit handicap players generally have high swing speeds. Due to this, they require a ball with the lowest spin ratio for maximum distance off the driver. However, also, they are interested in a ball with over average spin from their irons, making it possible for a far better chance to shape shots. Performance balls usually have a rubber core enclosed by a couple of thin mantle layers, after which the urethane dimpled cover. These are the softest kind of ball, allowing the greater player to more easily compress it at impact for better performance.
Assessing how many times you play, what number of balls you lose in a normal round along with your overall golf budget are important factors to make a ball choice. Generally, two-piece balls will be the least expensive. Some low-end discount balls are ideal for high-handicappers and beginners since they’re less costly and more durable. Hybrid and performance balls may be double or triple the cost of discount balls and due to their softer construction, are more easily damaged during play.
Tips in Choosing Golf Balls
Golf balls play a crucial role in this sort of sport. Each of them is available in various types and texture, such as for instance finding the right one in the market can be tedious. Some golf balls are made to help players achieve greater distances off the tee. Others are soft and built to spin, both properties that help advanced golfers achieve a high amount of precision over their shots. For golfers to choose the ball that best matches their game, it is crucial in order for them to understand the various properties of golf balls, as well as try a few for themselves.
1. Consider the distance, control or spin
Golf balls who promise golfers better distance on their drives react quickly when struck by a golf club. These balls are usually hard and certainly will help some golfers achieve an extra 10 to 20 yards. On the other hand, balls designed for distance could be difficult to control from the green or if the situation calls for a finesse shot. A different type of golf ball is made to afford golfers maximum control of each shot by reducing the extent to which the ball spins when it’s struck. This kind of ball helps golfers combat hooks and slices. The third sorts of the ball actually cause the ball to spin a lot more than normal. Because of this, it is often the option of professional golfers who just like the high trajectory of those balls. Professionals also can harness the spinning attributes associated with ball resulting in the ball to avoid in a good space on the green, or to cause the ball to go into the direction they need it to go.
2. How the ball was made
Golf balls are made of one piece, two pieces, three pieces or four pieces. One-piece balls are used most often by beginning golfers, and often on driving ranges. While these balls have a soft feel when they are hit, are inexpensive and durable, they may not be often used for playing since they lack the distance of other golf balls. Two-piece balls will be the most well-known balls among most golfers. They supply firmer feel, more shot distance and durability, though they may not be as simple to control as balls which are softer. Three-piece balls are softer than one- or two-piece balls and spin more, too, that allows advanced golfers more control over the keeping of their ball. Of all the most common golf balls, three-piece balls afford the most feel and control. Four-piece golf balls exhibit features similar to three-piece balls but provides more feel and control. However, four-piece balls are relatively uncommon.
3. Ball’s Exterior
Golf balls may look similar, but perhaps the outside covers of golf balls will vary and are also a factor in how they perform. Consider that soft covers may provide more feel, but they are much less resistant to scrapes and abrasions as harder covers. As for the dimples on golf balls, most balls have between 300 and 500 dimples, which affect the way the ball travels via the air. Balls that have more dimples have a tendency to fly lower towards the ground than balls with fewer, larger dimples, which result in the ball to fly high through the air.
4. Think about the price
Purchasing a pack of golf balls could be a pricey affair, specifically for beginning golfers who tend to lose a lot of balls during the woods, water and elsewhere. As a result, it could be an attractive option for such golfers to scoop up any balls they find and employ them. Probably one of the most common places to locate golf balls is in the water, whether on a lake or on a training course pond. However, golfers should keep in mind that golf balls that spend long levels of time submerged in water will travel a shorter distance on the drive. For novices, this might not matter. However for professionals or other avid golfers, losing distance is certainly not an option.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2017-12-18